I bought enough bits and bobs from Lingerie Findings NZ to make two bras, so there will be another in the pipeline soon. The chanelling and foam both came from Pitt Trading and I bought a ton of it so will not be running out any time soon. I initially bought the wrong wires and Lynda of Lingerie Findings was very helpful, letting me return the ones I had initially ordered.
The fabric I used was a long time stash resident that came from the op-shop. The lace was taken from this top made way back in 2012 and I know longer wore. You could say this is a bit of an upcycling project!
The measurements given for sizing with this bra were quite accurate but I did find I needed to go up a cup size. I had already made a muslin of the cups so this wasn't an issue. Having made bras previously, I found this quite simple to put together.