End of March Wrap Up






Autumn has been slow coming this year but come it will and I suspect when it does it will be a shock.  I have not been particularly proactive in the autumn sewing department but what I have done in March is made a couple of items that will be good layering items.  I haven't worked out yet how I will style the white skirt when the weather cools but as they say, where there is a will, there is a way.  The red McCall's tunic and the Sewaholic Oakridge will both be nice layering items when the weather does eventually cool.  The swimwear, of course, is essential for my youngest son who has just stepped up from swimming 3 days per week to 5 days per week.

End Of March Roundup

Grainline Moss Mini
Fabric (remnant) $0.00
Pattern $16.44
Zip $1.29
Total $17.73

Red McCall's Tunic
Fabric (remnant) $0.00
Pattern $9.42
Total $9.42

Chiffon Oakridge Blouse
Pattern $8.83
Fabric $2.00
Buttons $2.10
Total $12.93

Total Me Made $40.00

RTW $82.00



Comments

  1. You've made some very nice things last month, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding ways to wear your white skirt. I find mine goes with simply everything; it's hard sometimes to make myself wear something else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! White is a good staple but I am not very good with white, I must admit. You can be sure within about 10 minutes there will be a coffee stain or some such accident that renders it useless until it is washed and ironed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts