Lindy Petal Skirts Versions 8 and 9




I have just added versions 8 and 9 of Itch to Stitch Lindy Petal Skirt to my wardrobe.  

This pattern has become a firm favourite and is very handy for using up leftovers of ponte knit and as it turns out bengaline as well.  My latest two versions are both ponte and made up slightly longer than the pattern is drafted.  Both skirts were made with remnants from Fabric Vision.  Like my previous bengaline version, these two were both made up while I was recovering from my recent bout of the flu.  They are the perfect project for those I really want to sew days but can't get my head around anything too complicated.  The navy skirt was made as drafted but the red one is cut with two backs instead of a back and front.


This red version goes really well with my houndstooth Grainline Morris blazer as I discovered this morning.  


I think I will retire this pattern for a while now, at least until next 
winter.


Comments

Popular Posts