Holiday Kielo Wrap Dresses




I was rather deliberately restrained when making anything to take on my US holiday, choosing to stick to what I needed and not take an all new wardrobe.  I decided that a dress or two that could be taken from the suitcase and just shaken out would be a handy addition.  The weather was still very summer like for the most part so I also needed clothing to stay cool but could be layered as required.  Named Clothing Kielo Wrap Dress fit the bill perfectly and because I had made it before, there was no fitting or adjustments to be made.


The first one I made was from an orange knit that I picked up on the sale table at Fabric Vision.  It is unusual fabric and quite synthetic so it fit the no crush criteria perfectly.  The second fabric is a duck egg blue printed cotton lycra that I bought online from Annah Stretton.  




Because I had printed the pattern at 94 percent to account for my lack of height, all of the darts and the ties hit me at exactly the right place, so this was an extremely quick make.


These dresses came in really handy on holiday and will make a great addition to my home wardrobe as well.


Comments

  1. great colors and cute dresses - perfect for travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They worked out really well as travel dresses.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts