Tessuti Meets New Look
So while I was making my New Look top, a plan was forming, a plan to combine the bottom half and bodice of the New Look top with the neckline and sleeves of the Tessuti Alice top. How hard could it be! It turns out , pretty easy!
I didn't make a pattern and just laid one pattern on top of the other. I used the remaining embroidered cotton for the bodice and lined it with an old white valance from the remnant bin. The rest of the top was made from rayon I picked up at Spotlight's sale.
I love the resulting top and when I have the time, I will be shopping my stash for small pieces of fabric to make more.