The Excitement Is Reaching Fever Pitch....

My daughter made cupcakes on Saturday using up the last of the icing from her brothers birthday cake the previous weekend.  How did she decorate them....well, how else....Rugby World Cup of course.

The excitement reached fever pitch in our lounge room last night with another win, this time over Australia in the semi final.  "Our boys" as my boys would refer to them, now go on to play France in the final next weekend. 

While my family could hardly contain themselves, I watched Tom Cruise in  Mission Impossible on the smaller tv while cutting out a new dress.  I have discovered this week that my constant sewing has actually given me a head ache that has lasted four days.  It must be something to do with my posture, so yesterday I pulled back a bit and spent some time in the garden.  The headache is now a distant memory so back to my sewing plans, although perhaps at a more leisurely pace than last week to avoid a repeat.  The dress I am making is one I have admired in the April issue of Burda Style.  It is designed to be made in suede, but that is a little hot for this climate in the summer, so I have a cunning plan........ 

Comments

Popular Posts