Couch Candy


With the mornings getting decidedly cooler and darker, my thoughts are to ways of making my home cosy for the coming winter.  One thing that has escaped my attention of late is the cushions in my lounge.  They are regularly used by the kids for sitting on sleeping on and are often found on the floor.  As such they lose their niceness pretty quickly.  It was clearly time for a change.  I had several remnants of upholstery fabric in tones of beige plus a couple of zips in the same colour in my stash so I set about creating.  This is what I came up with along with a couple more for my Mum.  The fronts are in the leaf design and the backs  the texture stripe with the piping in a wide stripe.  With the addition of a couple of new inserts from Lincraft my couch now looks a whole lot more loved.  All I need now is a couple more in something a little more colourful...hmmmm!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts