One Week One Pattern....Day 1


I have to confess that this is the first time I have participated in one of these challenges, instead putting them in the too hard basket.  I now have a nice little collection of me made clothing so the challenges are now do-able.


The challenge is to use one pattern for all of your outfits for one week.  The pattern I have chosen is a no brainer.  I have used this pattern over and over this summer. It is New Look 6648.  The version I have chosen for today's outfit is the cowl neck version at the bottom of the pattern in lace that I wrote about here  It is a lovely hot summers day today, but given that it is autumn, the mornings are cool, hence the three quarter pants and ballet flats...perfect for a mornings shopping and to finish the day by stopping by a local cafe bar for a nice cool glass of vino and a slab of cheese cake....yum!

Comments

Popular Posts