MMM12 - Day Fourteen


Today's outfit was chosen for it's comfort value.  I was planning on being home all day apart from the odd drop off, pick up and errand.  Today, I had no place I particularly need to be, the kind of Monday I particularly like to ease myself into an otherwise busy week.  I did however manage to squeeze in a little sewing.

The top I am wearing today, is vying for first place as my favourite top alongside the tee I wore on day 12/Saturday.  It was made using New Look 6648 and I wrote about it here.  Because it is autumn, I have teamed it with a rtw long sleeve black tee for extra warmth, although today was quite warm so I could probably have coped without it.  I am also wearing my second version of Jalie jeans made of stretch bengaline suiting that I wrote about here.  This is the second outing of these pants for Me Made May.  I am actually planning a new version of these pants.

Comments

Popular Posts