Stylearc Elle Pants Take Two























I knew there would be more of these Stylearc
Elle pants.  How could there not be!  They fit reasonably well and only take about an hour to run up!  I say reasonably well because I am yet to find a perfect pair of pants but aside from a few back creases these come pretty close.




purchased a mother load of bengaline fabric online from Backstreet Bargains a month or so back after a rush of blood to the head.  I don't know what I was thinking, as I have enough for around 10 pairs of pants!  The quality though is nice so I am sure in time it will all get used.



There really isn't a lot to say about these pants.  Once again I increased the back rise by 1.5cm and added 1cm to each of the side seams.  I removed 1cm from the width of the waistband to fit my stash elastic.  An hour later and the job was done.





 Will there be more?  Yup, there is bound to be!  I still have around 8 metres of bengaline and haven't yet made a black pair so watch this space!





Comments

  1. These Elle pants look great Andrea. I am still tweaking my pattern in pursuit of the perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking pair of oants. Love the colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern and your pants look great. I hope you bought different colours of bengaline for some variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camel pants are such a smart wardrobe choice. You've nailed the fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are more mustard than camel but I did manage to buy some beige/camel fabric as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts