Ginger Jeans Take Two
I downloaded the updated low rise version of the pattern and again taped it all together and increased the rise by 1.5cm in both the front and back. I made the stove pipe version narrow like the skinny version. Despite the measurements indicating a size 10, I cut the pattern to a size 6 and pretty much made it exactly to the pattern.
I top stitched using a jeans twin needle and upholstery thread left over from my Jalie Jeans. The pockets are made of Italian cotton shirting which was rescued from a discarded business shirt of my husbands.
My only disappointment is with the zip which doesn't slide easily but it seems to be wearing in gradually.