End of January Wrap Up





It is really hard to believe that we are one month down in 2018.  I have so many posts to catch up on.  Fortunately though, I am planning to slow down this year with my sewing so should have ample time to post blog posts in a timely manner.  That is the plan anyway!

January has been a fabulous month.  I was lucky enough to take an entire month off work over the Christmas break.  Rather than spend it inside sewing, I opted to enjoy the lovely summer weather and spend most of it outdoors.  I did however manage to sneak in a couple of quick projects (so much for slowing down) and also spend a bit of time drafting up a pattern of my own.  More on that at a later date. 

End of Month Wrap Up

Vogue Wrap Dress
Fabric (gifted) $0.00
Pattern $14.18
Total $14.18

Tessuti Lois Dress
Pattern $11.37
Fabric $12.00
Zip $3.00
Total $26.37

Liberty Swim Suit
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Trim (from stash) $0.00
Fabric $24.50
Elastic $6.12
Underwires (repurposed) $0.00
Foam (from stash) $0.00
Channeling (from stash) $0.00
Total $30.62

Burgundy Burdastyle Top
Pattern $16.00
Fabric (remnants) $0.00
Total $16.00

Total $87.17











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts