Burdastyle 04/2016 107
This top was made before Christmas but after forgetting about it for a few months, I have begun to wear it again as the weather cools down.
The fabric is a lovely rayon from Lincraft of all places, which I picked up on one of my many notion shopping trips. The co-ordinating trim is a piece of Liberty Tana Lawn from my stash.
As is normal for me with Burdastyle, I did have to alter the pattern slightly. I had to alter the armhole because the shoulders were slightly wide and run in the sides. I did also find the finished top a bit boxy so added a little waist definition when I ran it in. I also raised the neck opening slightly and chose to just hem the sleeves.
I really like this top and it is a really useful addition to both my work and weekend wardrobe.