Modified Simplicity 4589
The fabric I chose for the new blouse is a lovely drapey rayon from Cotura Fashions end of summer sale last year. I had 2 metres and the fabric isn't a fabric hos so I have enough for a second project.
I created a placket by cutting a facing and added a bias finish to the sleeves. I found some perfectly matching beads for the ties in my stash to finish the blouse.
As much as I wanted to keep the finished blouse, this one has been gifted to Courteney. I love it so much I may just have to replicate it.
It has been quite a few months since I finished it and I did take a photo of it on my mannequin at the time but have no idea what happened to it. It then disappeared to her flat never to be seen again until last week. She turned up at home wearing it, so despite a few wrinkles from wear, I grabbed my camera before she and the blouse disappeared again. So please excuse the wrinkles. I am just keeping it real.