End Of February Wrap Up






I have such a backlog of posts to write up, it really is getting ridiculous.  Partially this is due to my precious me time being taken up by sewing rather than writing and also because I have been so tired lately that after work I really have no energy to do anything other than blob on the couch.  

Because it is autumn now and the weather is telling me it is still summer, I don't yet have the motivation to do much about my autumn wardrobe.  So. rather than sew up things I feel rather "meh" about, and believe me that is exactly what will happen if I just plough on blindly, I will take some time out and play catch up this month.  

There has been quite a bit of fabric purchasing this month.  I think my fabric purchasing is currently well outstripping my need and time to make and I really need to work on reining this in as well.

I have a new App on my phone.  It is called Stylebook.  Since Christmas I have been logging on a calendar what I wear each day and am rewarded with stats that tell me what I wear the most/least and what is the best/worst value per wear.  It really is a clever little app and is proving invaluable with my wardrobe planning.  It is hardly surprising that my Havaiannas  were my most worn item over summer.  I really didn't need an app to tell me that.  The most worn garment however, was my Sophie Bikini followed by my Sophie Tankini.  It will be interesting to see with a new season, how this evolves.

End of February Wrap Up

Sophie Tankini
Fabric $15.30
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Lining $9.00
Underwires $0.00
Elastic $6.00
Foam/Channeling $15.30
Total $45.60

Linen Sundress
Pattern $20.00
Fabric $12.00
Lining $3.50
Total $35.50

Striped Mixed Fabric Top
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Fabric (remnant) $0.00
Total $0.00

Bra and Undies Set
Bra Pattern $18.61
Undies Pattern (used before) $0.00
Fabric $0.00
Swim Foam $15.30
Channeling $15.30
FOE $3.00
Lace (reused) $0.00
Underwires(reused) $0.00
Total $52.21

Liberty Sky Top
Pattern $10.00
Fabric $20.00
Button (reused) $0.00
Total $30.00

Total Me Mades $163.31









Comments

Popular Posts