End of May Wrap Up



 

I haven't posted much in May this year because once again I have been participating in Me Made May.  After I had documented my outfit each day, I really couldn't face the idea of photographing anything else so blogging wise it has been a slow month.

This year marks the 8th year I have been participated in Me Made May and it is quite interesting looking back at how far I have come.  Back in 2012 when I first participated I was a stay at home Mum and the clothes I wore reflected that.  Now I spend 5 days a week in an office.  Interestingly enough, I still have and wear some of those clothes from 8 years ago.  It just proves that the clothes I make myself are sustainable and I do for the most part have the recipe right.

End of May Wrap Up

Merino Scrap Hoodie
Pattern $0.00
Fabric $0.00
Total $0.00

Teal Pullover
Pattern $10.94
Wool $25.00
Total $35.94

Blue Inari Tee Dress
Fabric $8.00
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Total $8.00

Linen Sadie Top
Pattern $14.57
Fabric (remnant) $0.00
Total $14.57

May Total $58.51

Comments

Popular Posts