The Trifecta



I made three merino staple tees a month or more ago now and these have become real work horses in my wardrobe.  The first of these was as a result of a remnant that I picked up at The Fabric Store.  I am loving all things pink this winter so I just couldn't resist this piece of merino that was just begging me to buy it.  I already have a pink merino, but I had a small mishap with the iron and it is looking a little the worse for wear these days although it still is wearable.  I really wanted to make a Tessuti Alexa/Monroe mash up tee with this remnant but I didn't have quite enough.  There was however just enough to make a Jalie 3352, so this is what it became.




Tees number two and three are both made using Tessuti Alex with the Tessuti Monroe Turtleneck.  The black tee is made using a piece of merino Courteney gifted me because I was in need of something to wear under my plaid blazer.  The striped piece of merino I bought earlier in the season because I am always a sucker for stripes.  Both pieces of fabric came from The Fabric Store.



Most of the construction for all three tees was done on the overlocker with the hems and sleeves done with my coverstitch.







Comments

Popular Posts