The last few mornings have become very frosty. I have dug out the jackets and gloves for the daily walk to school and the heating has gone on in the house, so that means winter.
.
Both of my sons are mad keen rugby players and are both very excited about New Zealand hosting the Rugby World Cup in a couple of months, so when my oldest son found this junior black wincyette in the fabric shop, of course he wanted pyjamas. I raided the charity clothing bag and found the black shirt which was one of my husbands many sports team shirts and another tee shirt with white sleeves to cut up to make the top. Being 12, I didn't think I had a hope of getting my son to pose for the camera in his pyjamas but he was so pleased with the results that he was more than happy to oblige.

Comments

Popular Posts