End Of July Wrap Up

I know it is only 31 July, but despite my best efforts and two days of constant rain, I have run out of time to complete my final project for the month.  Never mind, I will need to wait for the rain to stop to take my usual outside photo anyway and the weather man is promising that this weather is here to stay until Saturday.

Between the jigs and the reels it has been quite a productive month but mostly due to my obsession with Sewaholic Renfrews.  Next month I promise will be a little more varied!











Coat
Pattern  $6.00
Fabric $20.00
Lining $14.00
Buttons $12.00
Total $52.00

Pink Renfrew
Fabric $9.20
Pattern $25.00
Total $34.20

Velour Renfrew
Fabric $8.00
Pattern Used Before  $0.00
Total $8.00

Minoru Jacket
Pattern $25.00
Fabric $20.00
Zip Rescued $0.00
Total $45.00

Grey Renfrew
Fabric $10.00
Pattern Used Before $0.00
Total $10.00

Purple Renfrew
Fabric (not accounted for in past) $10.00
Pattern Used Before $0.00
Total $10.00

Meringue Skirt
Fabric $2.00
Pattern Library $0.00
Lining $3.00
Total $5.00

Disaster Cord Jeans
Fabric $8.00
Pattern Used Before $0.00
Total $8.00

Total July $172.20



Comments

  1. You've had a fantastically productive month! but there is one *big* purchase missing from your list, hehe ;D
    Thank you for the comment, and yes, I highly recommend getting a proper pattern for undies, because the leg elastic is NOT evenly distributed around the hole, but has to be a lot tighter in some areas than others. Having the correct markings is essential to get a good fit! I look forward to seeing how you go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the big expense! I deliberately left it out so as not to distort the results. My justification is that it is a capital investment and not a true expense. My preious machine had a monthly cost of $85.00 per month over it's lifetime so given the cost of rtw and the savings I have made during the last 20 years, the ROI is huge. If you hadn't guessed, my background is in cost accounting in my former professional life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops! I mean't to say $85.00 per year or $7.08 per month. I hope my new machine proves to be just as good value for money!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts