I have posted a photo of the ugly suit. I have had this sitting around for the last month and it has been a slow process due to the fabric being so horrible to work with. It is mustard coloured and made of upholstery fabric. It was really hard to get motivated on this one but it is done and finally out of my hair.
Also this week, I finally had a clean out of my two large scraps bins which were taking up space. I managed, by having a throw out, to condense it down to one and a bit bins. I had some left over PUL from my nappy making business days and decided to use it up on dolls nappies. This used to be my daughters project. She used to make and sell them for pocket money but lost interest so I made some up myself.
The rest of this week has been spent on catch up jobs. This is the last week of a very long term for my kids so for the next couple of weeks, I will not get much sewing done at all. My husband is also on holiday next week so we will be having some family time.