MMM12 - Day 10



Because of the rain and less that tropical weather, today I dressed for comfort.  I am wearing a black merino cardigan that I made using Simplicity 2603 and predates my blog as well as Jalie jeans made of charcoal grey stretch suiting that I wrote about here.

I apologise for the quality of today's photo. I usually take my photos before mid day but this morning it was raining and I subsequently forgot. I quickly rushed out at 5pm as the light was fading to get this shot. I will try not to be so remiss in the future. It is especially important at this time of the year when the light is low to get my photos at the optimum time of day for light....lesson learned!

Comments

  1. You look very comfortable and perfectly warm and cosy. This is a lovely ensemble for winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts