Stripes/MMM12 - Day Nine



After last weeks marathon coat making effort, I felt like taking it a little more easy on the sewing front.  A tee shirt project proved to be exactly that.  I used Butterick 5562 again.   This time using some lovely two tone grey tee shirting knit.  After the success of the previous tee using this pattern, it was one I was keen to use again.  I had seen lots of puffed sleeved tees in similar tones made in merino so knew the finished result would like nice and I wasn't disappointed.  Grey seems to be the new black in my wardrobe this year.  I can see a definite trend developing as Me Made May progresses.

Today, I am wearing my new tee with a wool blend knit vest by Mya, skirt made using Vogue 1247 that I wrote about here , grey leather boots by Bellini and teal blue scarf that I inherited from my daughter.

Comments

  1. Very nice - quick sewing is good too!

    BTW well done on your MMM posting - I am struggling even to get around to uploading my photos to Flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all takes time doesnt it. I don't have a problem with the photo taking it is the uploading that becomes a drag after a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts