MMM12 - Day Eight


I went to cheer on my youngest son who was running a cross country today, hence the casual outfit.  He managed to win it so was one proud boy and I am one proud Mum.   Today I am wearing a linen skirt that I made using New Look 6918 and wrote about here and checked shirt I made last month using New Look 6050 and wrote about here.  The weather man promised us 21 deg celcius today, but it took most of the day to get there hence the cardigan which is by Max.  The leather boots are by Mia and bought from Endless.

Comments

  1. What a great achievement and that looks like a perfect outfit for cheering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you son winning the cross country ! Also that is so funny that he thought the mushrooms looked like eyes - let`s hope it stays that way for a while ! Your new shirt`s neckline goes perfectly with you cardy - I love the colour of your cardy as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts